Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 2, 2013

Hello everyone!
We have zone pday today so I'm on the computer early and just sending a little email because we don't really have time to email. Maybe later I'll send more. This week was good. We had the BBQ and it was way fun! The ward here is small so its easy to get close to everyone. The Oizumi ward came too. They are all Brazilian or from South America so the food was awesome and the company was loud and great :) haha I loved it. I also saw my first passed out drunk guy this week. He was in the train station. I never thought I'd see one but I did! ha All the missionaries in South America are always sending home pictures of passed out drunk guys. haha Now I'm in the club. well.. that's really about it, but I will try and get on later and send pictures. Love you all!!! Have a good week!

Eating my first raw fish sushi in Japan

Eating a delicious crepe

Me and my companion in our kimonos!




Pictures from the Barbeque

No comments:

Post a Comment