Tuesday, January 28, 2014

December 16, 2013

Hello everyone! I am in Togane and loving it!! The ward is awesome! They have done soooo much for us and are so excited to have us in the ward. My new companion is Sister Kohler. She went to Timpview. Some of you may know her. Tosha Kohler. Pretty funny how that ended up happening. She is way cool and we get a long great though! Training hasn't been hard cause she's so awesome! So yeah the ward has set up a few lessons with us this week to meet their friends and it has been such a miracle. I've never been in a ward to ready to do missionary work! Its way nice! It makes the work a little easier. "T" got baptized on Saturday! Unfortunately, I didn't get to go because the ward here had a Christmas party... I was sad but at least he got baptized! Bagley Shimai said it all went really well. We're just working hard over here in Togane now and loving the cold weather... ha.  Sorry my emails are short.. but I love you all! Have a good week! Happy holidays! Love you!
 
Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment