Tuesday, January 28, 2014

December 23, 2013

Its been a good week here in Togane! We have taught a few lessons to some member referrals because this ward is awesome! We also taught two cute Chinese girls. We are meeting with them again today to teach about the restoration. I'm excited they're way cute and wanted to know all about the church. So for Christmas I don't know what we`re doing yet.. but I know Christmas eve we`re going to go caroling for a few hours with some members. It should be fun but freezing. Its getting so cold! Things with training are going good. Sister Kohler is awesome! Her Japanese and teaching skills are like waaaayyy good so she's pretty much training me. Easier than I thought it would be. ha So yeah things are moving along. I love it here and love the mission! Sorry my emails are always short... but MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you all! #happychristmasharry

No comments:

Post a Comment