Tuesday, January 28, 2014

December 9, 2013

It's official that I am transferring. To Togane. And I will be training which is so scary! We're also going to be opening for sisters in that area just like I did in Kumagaya. So we're gonna have to do a lot of finding. I'm excited to try new things there and to be more in the city. It's a lot closer to Tokyo than Kumagaya. So, I go on Thursday to get my new missionary and it will all start! I'm excited! But its sad to leave everyone here in Kumagaya. "T" is for sure getting baptized on the 14! He passed is baptismal interview and I'm so happy! I will already be transferred but I'm going back for sure for the baptism. He's just so happy and he quit smoking and its all been amazing! Thanks for all your prayers for him and us. Other than that not too much is going on. . That's really about all I have this week... We did go to the temple though last week and that was awesome! I love going to the temple! Things are good! I love serving here in Nippon! #japanpride #imissamericanfood.. what? jokes. The food here is still good. okay, I'm out. love you all! Have a good week!
 
Love Sister Davis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment