Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 13, 2013

Hello everyone! This week was good! We have a new investigator with a baptismal date on February 9! She has tons of faith and desire and loves the ward so much. She's 60 and a little bit... interesting. ha she's awesome. We are still just doing a lot of finding. we have a lot of potential investigators and we are trying to make appointments with them but everyone here is so busy. "R" hasn't been able to meet with us since our last lesson so she isn't going to make her baptismal date but we`ll just keep working with her. but Pray that "K" gets baptized on Feb 9! We had temple day this week and that's why my email is late but it was awesome! I'm so glad we have a temple in our mission :) I also cut my bangs this week. All the Japanese girls have the cutest bangs so I had to do it. So for New Years they do this thing called mochi tsuki. They make mochi (rice ball things) and just eat with everything. ha We did it at church and it was so fun. I`ll send some pictures. I love you all! Have a good week!


Mochi tsuki!


Me pounding rice



Still pounding...
Some more from mochi tsuki
Temple day
Shibuya at night is sooo fun!
This is a cute girl in my ward. it was her 20th birthday so she wore a kimono.
 


Teaching English class



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment