Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hey!! It's transfer time again....

I am transferring to Kamagaya. Yes I served in Kumagaya and now I am going to Kamagaya...... Yappari..... I am going with Requilman Shimai. She is from Hawaii and I know her so I think it'll be good!  I'm sad to leave Tsukuba! I love these people sooo much! I've been asking President Budge to send me to Tokyo area but I'm pretty sure I'll spend the rest of my mission in Kamagaya. It's okay, we have a week in Tokyo when you come to pick me up! My birthday was good! We had Mexican food and eikaiwa (English lessons). At eikaiwa the Davis family made me cookies and everyone sang. It was good!

Today we went to the Ushiku Daibutsu. It's a huuuuge Buddha. There will be lots of pictures. It was way cool and way out in the middle of nowhere. Sorry I never have much to say I just don't really like writing so I'm gonna wrap it up. Things are awesome and I'm way scared that I only have two more transfers but I'm loving the work! We get Facebook at the end of the month. Anyway...Love you all!

Love, デイビス姉妹

This is where I crashed my bike
Ward YSA Barbeque

Mizuki Chan!
Mission Life
Japan Life
Ushiku Daibutsu
And Again...
Girls here love us!

Turning 21!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment