Sunday, July 6, 2014

May 26, 2014

Hello everyone!

This week was good! We had Elder Cook and Elder Maynes come and speak to us and the South mission. It was awesome! It's Awesome to hear from apostles. It also makes me feel better about myself. I think on the mission people are kinda hard on them selves but I'm always reminded
by the apostles just to love people and invite people. That's success.

I guess I'll get right to the big news of the week. After the conference on Saturday we had an appointment about an hour bike ride away. We went. No one was home. We were a little bummed but also knew it was kind of expected from this person. So we ride back to Tsukuba for our next appointment. In japan there are these poles on the sidewalk so that cars and scooters don't go on the sidewalks. Well I was riding down a hill and saw someone who I thought was an investigator crossing on the other side of the street. I look forward once confirming it wasn't her, and I noticed the pole and that it was too late to move. I screamed and ran right into it flying over the handlebars. I caught myself with my face so... Yeah things are great here in Tsukuba! Ha my eye swelled up so big that night and I've never had a worse headache or pain in my head. My companion was way worried
I got a concussion and so we talked to the mission doctor and stuff and he said I should check it out at the hospital. We went at like 10 on Saturday night cause my nose kept bleeding and my head was still so bad. They didn't do anything... but they prescribed Tylenol for me. It's not over the counter here. Rough. So all Sunday I lied in bed with a throbbing head ache and achy body from the crash. Hopefully I start feeling better soon cause I gotta dendo! It was pretty funny and kinda scary. Ha but I'm fine! Luckily somehow there are no scratches on my face. Just bruised. Looks like I have a black eye.

Anyways, love you all! I'm doing good! Have a good week!

Love, Sister Davis
 
Oops...I did it again

 

No comments:

Post a Comment